• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Coronavirus

OH was listening to that queen at full blast in his shed yesterday, my neighbour was singing along as he was gardening. I shouted over to him to say if it was too loud, he said no turn it up. :))

Heard today that my brother, sister-in-law and nephew have all developed Covid-19 symptoms.
Must admit to feeling concerned although I feel sure they will be ok.

I like thinking how it would be and look if humans were gone, and animals left to claim earth back. Building would gradually collapse, roads would crack and plants would grow through, there'd be loads more trees, so on and so on
Nature would take over so quickly! I just love it that nature is having a break from humans for awhile but I hate that it has to be because of this awful virus.

Vice President Pence just announced we are leveling off with not too many new cases being reported.
Over 9000 Americans died of COVID-19 and over 4000 of them are New Yorkers.
New York is a great place to live if you don’t mind living in very tight spaces with many people living very close by.

New York has been so badly affected:( I understand there are concerns that Los Angeles may struggle. I hope the US can beat this soon. I hope we all can

Heard today that my brother, sister-in-law and nephew have all developed Covid-19 symptoms.
Must admit to feeling concerned although I feel sure they will be ok.
Sending lots of love mate x Hope they recovery well and quickly

Back