• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Correx Is Banned :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a pain when they take to chewing it ! I have very large fleeces and tuck the material over the sides and use mini bulldog clips to secure it, nightmare!

My boys also developed an unhealthy taste for correx - nearly gave me cardiac failure one morning to find inch-square pieces nibbled away, but luckily no harm seems to've come to the nibblers. Shower curtains are an awesome idea! I kept the correx (too darned expensive in Oz to just throw away!) but now have extra-large bits of fleece that I tuck in on all sides and peg down. The nibble ones have thankfully lost interest in correx

I've just purchased another cage liner from 'just add pets', they make really good liners but if you specifically ask they will make them with sides so they go over the sides of the correx, like a fitted sheet, they cant get under it nor pull it off, worth the money!

If you message kimlou5288 she might be able to help as it's hers and someone elses business. Also, paws up 4 cosy pets- i think they might do the same x

Just a little heads up found a great lady on ETSY calles Sowwendysew.

I bought 2 piggy pods for 11.00 each. She also makes flower bulb beds they are amazing.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoWendySew
It amazes me how people come up with the ideas can do tunnels and cuddle cups. But that's it I'll have to get my thinking cap on they look soo good x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back