• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Correx needed !

Stretters91

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys !
I’m thinking of upgrading our boys cage. I keep swapping it around and made cut outs of my correx and now I’m need of some new correx ! Does anyone know where to get it for a 4x2 cage ?

any help would be appreciated ! :)

thanks! I’d upload some pics buts it not letting me ! :(

Try asking a sign manufacturer. I work for one and we have correx laying around not being used

Try eBay as well. They deliver it rolled up.

Ebay are very good for correx. Just measure, score it on one side and bend.

I got a large sheet of correx from amazon which was delivered flat. The sheet was big enough to cover a 2 by 5 C&C cage and I had enough left over to make a lift as well. Just go onto amazon and search correx :D

Thanks guys ! I have a wickes down the road so will take a look :D
I’m wanting to do something nice and different for them but it’s hard to come up with something as my boys are separated :( trying to think of some ideas !

Attachments

• B6790222-45A2-4164-907D-ED8B7D3A60C8.jpeg
    B6790222-45A2-4164-907D-ED8B7D3A60C8.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 4
Just a note to add - there are 2 thicknesses of correx/proplex, 2mm and 4mm. Quite a few people use 2mm I think, but it is easier to cut right through the 2mm by accident when you are scoring it before bending it. 2mm is easier to find than 4mm though!

Back