• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Correx

Jayne dore

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,
My daughter and I are rescuing 2 guinea pigs and have brought a C&C cage from Kavee. We are worried about our guinea pigs chewing our correx. The fleece might not be wide enough to curl over the sides and the nibble guards sold by C and C Cages are for 4mm correx. Think Kavee correx is about 2.5 / 3mm. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello,
My daughter and I are rescuing 2 guinea pigs and have brought a C&C cage from Kavee. We are worried about our guinea pigs chewing our correx. The fleece might not be wide enough to curl over the sides and the nibble guards sold by C and C Cages are for 4mm correx. Think Kavee correx is about 2.5 / 3mm. Any help gr

Hello,
My daughter and I are rescuing 2 guinea pigs and have brought a C&C cage from Kavee. We are worried about our guinea pigs chewing our correx. The fleece might not be wide enough to curl over the sides and the nibble guards sold by C and C Cages are for 4mm correx. Think Kavee correx is about 2.5 / 3mm. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
When one of mine started nibbling the correx I simply bought some binder clips form a stationary store.
I took in a piece of our correx to try for size - the lady in the shop was equal parts fascinated and confused :lol:

Exciting! 😁 Those binders have been recommended by lots of owners. But you may find they don’t actually chew on it. My boys did but just dropped the remnants in the cage for me to pick out 🙄

Make sure you’ve got a cage big enough - go by what the rescue tells you. We look forward to seeing them 😍

Back