Country Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry critters

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have the packaging. Where I buy it said its very popular,my lot seem to enjoy it. Next time I buy some I will put a pic up of packaging.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For more knowledgeable piggy owners who can help, here are the ingredients:
Country Value Fruity Nuggets for Guinea Pigs is a complimentary food that is nutritionally balanced and designed to be fed alongside hay and fresh water.

Ingredients:
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Soya Hulls, Oatfeed, Lucerne, Molasses, Soya Oil, Salt, Mint, Limestone,Dicalcium Phosphate, Fruity Flavouring.

Analysis:
Protein 11%, Fat Content 3%, Crude Fibre 16%, Crude Ash 6.5%

Additives:
Nutritional Additives:- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,000 iu/kg,Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 2,000 mg/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) 75mg/kg, CopperSulphate Pentahydrate 28 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.45mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 2.22mg/kg, Ferrous SulphateMonohydrate 133mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 16.1mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 135mg/kg. Technological Additives: Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100mg/kg, Contains EC permitted colourants, Contains Fruity Flavour.
A general rule is the more vitamin C and the less calcium and seeds and things like that the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.