• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

cozy cavy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Who has these and do they guinea pigs like them? where do you put it for them? In their cage or when you have them out?

Well I have snuggle sacs for my outdoor guinea pigs and I get them off a lady off ebay. She is amazing and I get them the following day. Look up snuggle sacs.

Mine havent actually peed in mine luckily and the poos i just tip out daily

Hi,

I use cavy cosies for mine and they love them and sleep in them especially as the days are getting colder:))

Have to change the every two days though as they do wee in them, but they dry in a day

All four of my piggies love the snuggle sacks I make for them :) I have them in their cage but I have spares for cuddle time outside the cage

I make my piggies snuggle sacks, snuggl cups, a pyramid cosy and piggie cushions :) I keep them in the hutch or on the shed floor and just brush them down before putting them in the washer. They are easy to make and buy, but need to be washed every two days...my pigs love them! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back