• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cozy Order Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenRed

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was sure i'd seen a review thread around somewhere but can't find it so apologies if this doesn't warrant starting a new thread.

I received my first order from Ziggie's Piggies today and wanted to show it off.
IMAG0139_zpsswcqanli.jpg

I got a bottle tray/drip catcher, a single snuggle sack and a double pigloo.
I ordered on Sunday so i'm really pleased with how quickly they all arrived.
The pigloo is huge though! don't think I can fit it in my cage without swapping out carrot cottage, so may wait until this is fully demolished.
The bottle pad is in and they've been sniffing (and possibly nibbling, but i'll keep an eye on this) the single cozy but so far neither has given it a go. Will be watching to see what they think though :D

I have a double pigloo and a cuddle cube from Ziggy's

Cuddle cube is cow patterned with a lime green inside, double pigloo is red with mid sized white stars on and a grey insert. They are so nicely made I was thinking of ordering another single pigloo or two. (I got the double as it was on offer and only a tiny bit more pricey than the single)

I need to decide on colors for the singles though, I have to say I like the lime green with purple insert.

They look fab! I've just ordered liners from her but I was also thinking of getting some tunnels too :D she always answers emails so quickly and I've sent a few lol can't wait for my order! Glad your chuffed with yours!

The cuddle cubes are really cute too. Hoping to get a cage liner or two in the future

4c3195f5-af3e-47db-9601-ceb7fccd329c_zpsbdj6wxcy.jpg

We have a winner! The single cozy was sniffed at but no one had gone in it, however, Lady Caramac has claimed the double cozy! albeit from the outside :))

I have to say that I adore Ziggy, she is such a nice person to deal with and always fast and polite in her responses. Even when you know she must have the odd down day due to her health issues...it never seems to show.

Her products are amazing, but her customer service is out of this world. :wub:

I agree. Nothing is too much trouble for her. She really loves what she does.

@RavenRed what's that your using as floor covering? Is it back to nature?
Yes, this is my first time using it. Seems nice(biggish pieces and dust free) but I don't love the colour, plus I've used 2/3 of a 30l bag on one cage clean and it was £10 ish :/
Found megazorb to be a bit "bitty", very small pieces but it's cheap so may continue using that.
Probably move to fleece eventually.

Yes, this is my first time using it. Seems nice(biggish pieces and dust free) but I don't love the colour, plus I've used 2/3 of a 30l bag on one cage clean and it was £10 ish :/
Found megazorb to be a bit "bitty", very small pieces but it's cheap so may continue using that.

Yeah I've used it before in the litter trays I loved it but it's soooooo expensive for such a small bag! I have just started using megazorb in the trays and hate it, it's getting everywhere and doesn't seem to control the odour as well.because it's so lightweight they are kicking it everywhere and with mine been on fleece well you can imagine :roll:

I use puppy pads and a nice layer of Fitch. Fitch looks like bits of tissue paper, and it's white. It's also very soft...

I love your cosy items! My double snuggle pouch and lap pad arrived on Saturday...but the pouch is huge. I might use it for transporting wriggly piggies from cage to said lap pad :)

I use puppy pads and a nice layer of Fitch. Fitch looks like bits of tissue paper, and it's white. It's also very soft...

I love your cosy items! My double snuggle pouch and lap pad arrived on Saturday...but the pouch is huge. I might use it for transporting wriggly piggies from cage to said lap pad :)

I was thinking of buying fitch next, but i've just got a quote for some cage liners.

I thought the double one was huge when it arrived but even though both pigs have been in it together, I think they prefer to go in one at a time and stretch out!

My girls sleep apart, but winter is approaching (although with the current weather some might say that it has already arrived) and I might put it in their cage then. Or keep it for the pen and purchase two smaller ones.

Poppy adores her grassy basket which I have filled with hay and she sleeps in it.

I have to say that I adore Ziggy, she is such a nice person to deal with and always fast and polite in her responses. Even when you know she must have the odd down day due to her health issues...it never seems to show.

How long does it take her items to arrive?

5 days. I ordered late on Sunday and I had the order on Saturday.

All items are custom made, and they are really very well made and lovely

I ordered Sun and arrived on Friday so it may depend what you order and what the delivery service is like. Mine was delivered by hermes(i think) but unsure if she uses anything else.

Couldn't resist taking a pic of the piggies in the double cozy!

_DSC0476%20small_zpskbry88c4.jpg
They are gorgeous:luv:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back