• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Craft a Piggy competition 2019 - the results

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
After several rounds of intensive voting we were left with 4 amazing finalists. The final vote results have been counted and we are pleased to announce that the winner of the first ever TGPF Craft a Piggy competition is...

@Amyrosie87 !!! Congratulations on your fantastic entry! :clap::clap::clap:
25 Anyrosie87 .jpg

Our runners up are:

In 2nd place it's @HeatherRose
04 HeatherRose teddy 2.jpg

In 3rd place it's @Hannah_xx
05 Hannah_xx watercolour.jpg

And in 4th place it's @rhymer
10 Rhymer crochet piggies.jpg

There were so many fantastic entries into this competition and so many talented members, the competition was very tough but we have enjoyed seeing all of the entries.

Congratulations to @Amyrosie87 for such a wonderful entry.
I wish everyone who made the final could have been a winner, but such is life.

Congratulations everyone. I’ve really enjoyed the competition 😁

Congratulations! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:It was so difficult to choose a winner well done to everyone who entered, I wish I had some of those talents

Congratulations to everyone who entered this competition. There were so many fabulous entries. :yahoo:

Congratulations to Amyrosie and to all the finalists. Each round got harder to vote in and they are all very worthy winners

Yaaaaayyy congratulations to everyone :yahoo:

Well done @Amyrosie87 - a worthy winner.
The runners up all deserved their honour too.
It was such a tough choice with so many excellent entries.
It’s a such a great showcase for so much talent

I haven't been online over Christmas, so thank you so much! ❤ Congrats to all the runners up and all the other entries - guinea pigs and crafts are two of my favourite things so I love seeing everyone's talents 😁

Back