Craft A Piggy - free to enter competition

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my entry. I wasn’t sure whether to enter this or not, as it’s rather personal. I made this as a gift for Helen @The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue after the loss of her beloved Howard. After discussing it with Helen, she is happy for me to share it here.
This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. B74CB579-2259-4121-9132-10B6C5DDFA23.jpeg

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my entry. I wasn’t sure whether to enter this or not, as it’s rather personal. I made this as a gift for Helen @The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue after the loss of her beloved Howard. After discussing it with Helen, she is happy for me to share it here.
This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. View attachment 126018
What a precious gift as well Vicki, very thoughtful

Swissgreys

Staff member
Reaction score
This little piggy is made from fimo. It is meant to capture the essence of Howard as he gained his angel wings and passed to the Rainbow Bridge. View attachment 126018
So beautiful - I am sure Helen was deeply touched.
Howard was clearly a very special piggy.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
It's lovely @VickiA . You have got Howard right and the wings. (yep I have a tear) What a very special thing xxxxx

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I was hoping to work on this this weekend but unsure if I will have time. Here's hoping as I need to get in the loft and sort through the masses of yarn I have stockpiled :))

GPTV

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I bought some modelling clay last year & it's been sat staring at me ever since! I give it a go last night & after rearranging it's definite potato resemblance, it's sort of ok'ish. I'm now waiting for it to dry out properly as it's white on top & grey at the bottom! Trying to work out if my painting skills will do it justice or mess it up completely!? 🤔

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not very artistic myself but I thought I'd share the birthday card made for me by my apprentice piggy whisperer who is 8 years old and dyslexic :)
View attachment 126129
That's lovely. Perhaps we should also have a thread for handmade guinea pig crafts that we have received as gifts? My friend did a painting of my original foursome for me many years ago

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I won’t be entering as I’m rubbish at crafts :D but I look forward to seeing everyone else’s creations
Don’t worry Claire so am I and I won’t be entering either, but will enjoy all those talented people 😀

Alisa3114

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That is so cute, what an absolutely gorgeous thoughtful gift to give ❤