• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Croaky Wheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When a Guinea wakes up can they have a croaky wheek ? I went and got breakfast for them and Ollie had a craoky wheek...i bought her downstairs for a check over and she appears fine..bright eyes..dry nose..eating ok..i'm just worried now.

mine do this sometimes and it used to worry me, not an expert or anything but i just see it as when they havent wheeked for a while it comes out a bit odd! Hahaha.

Yes i have noticed it when just woke up or that excited they cant get the wheek out fast enough :))

Our Bramble has a croaky wheek at times. She's absolutely fine. Just seems to be the way she is. It makes her very distinctive when all five of ours are having a wheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back