• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Crochet guinea pig pattern

JandfpiggiesUK

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Bit of a different question today

My grandma has offered to crochet two mini guinea pigs that look like my boys Jaffa and Fudge.

I know most crochet patterns come with a price but I was wondering if anyone on here does crochet and if they have a pattern they don’t mind sharing or one that is free?

Thanks in advance.

Chloe

The newborn guinea pig pattern is free online and easy to follow. I found it through ravelry, have you tried that website?

I used the free baby guinea pig one and just increased the amount of rows etc to make it bigger, you can also use a chunkier wool and a larger crochet needle as well to make it bigger. I just kinda winged it so I don’t have a pattern sadly.

I used the free baby guinea pig one and just increased the amount of rows etc to make it bigger, you can also use a chunkier wool and a larger crochet needle as well to make it bigger. I just kinda winged it so I don’t have a pattern sadly.

I've got some extra extra chunky yarn in a light brown/beige colour. I wonder why it never occurred to me to do this with it :))

I made about 20 of them :)) took them to a Birmingham meet and split the proceeds between a rescue and my wedding fund
That’s a good idea! I could make some and sell them at a bootfair or something then just donate the money, that might be easier! They’re just so fun to make so I think I’ll make some more when my current project is done! Idk how much I’d price them at though!

That’s a good idea! I could make some and sell them at a bootfair or something then just donate the money, that might be easier! They’re just so fun to make so I think I’ll make some more when my current project is done! Idk how much I’d price them at though!

I absolutely cannot remember how much I charged for them now. Maybe one of the purchasers remembers :))

Pricing is hard.. well I always struggle lol!

People have been prepared to pay £10-20 for the newborn ones, although that's been at an auction with all proceeds going to the rescues on here.

Back