• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cruel and Heartless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cruel bitch!

rebecca said:
ok enough about the language! i wouldve said a lot worse! i hope she pays for this in more ways than one! i'd say she will get pleanty of grief from local flat owners/ people in her local area and she deserves every last bit of it! was she too thick (or drunk!) to realize that when she got the animal that it would make noises? they all do! shes the one who deserves to be throwin out of a window!

if thats the way she treated the poor animal then its in a better place, RIP poor piggie :'(
For someone who has not been part of this forum even a week has an awfull lot to say. Ok I agree it was an awfull thing to do to any animal. But how dare you say enough about the Language and that you would of said a lot worse :tickedoff: DO you have children? I am and do not like to see this sort of thing on any forum it is against forum rules OK.
Off to sit on my hands now byfore I type something I should not. I am sure any decent person/parent would whole heartedly agree with me.
This is a lovely forum and its a shame some people do not listen to the rules and abide by them. :)

Ok gonna say something now. I don't think the OP meant any harm and if the mods see fit they should re-title the thread. I think all thought was going into the guinea pig and not that children could read these boards. However rules are rules and we can't swear in any way whatsoever and we have to abide by that. :D

My daughter is a great little reader and sometimes accompanies me online to look at the piggy photo's I'm sure once she is up to speed with her typing (she puts me to shame) then she will have her own name on here too. It's such a friendly board and would be a shame if anyone fell out over a five letter word.

Louise
x

I think people are overreacting
If anyone has a complaint about someones language then contact a moderator and have it removed.
No need to jump down the throat of everyone who disagrees with you on how bad a swear word it is

We dont all have children therefore there are bound to be differences of opinion on what constitues really bad language and what doesnt. Last time I looked this was a forum where adults and younger people mixed together. Therefore children might sometimes see adult things, despite the rules there to protect them.

Asking someone "how dare you say ......" is confrontational and unnecessary in my opinion PP

You've made your point. I have made mine. Let's draw a line under it please.

Can I just apologise, I know I didn't swear but some of the things I wrote where not entirely appropriate for younger people to read. sorry :'(

In the words of a Northern Numpty like myself Sammy 'You've nowt ta applogise for' :D

Nobody has we are all entitled to an opinion, it's how that opinion comes across which can be difficult to get over online as we can't hear tone of voice etc. It's a cold world online without hearing the spoken word in my opinion. :)

Louise
x

I see both sides of this, but i think its gotten out of hand, no offense was meant and we all make mistakes, let s think of that poor guinea pig now.

lets all group hug :smitten:

Billies Mum said:
I dont think that language is particularly bad - seen much worse on here and under the circumstances I think that Tommies Mam was very restrained.

Also that word is the name of a female dog - peoples chidren should understand that as well
I agree bitch is used for female dogs too so its not swearing unless its not about dogs which it isnt so cruel or heartless would of been appropriate O0

Re: Cruel bitch

My apologies for the wording of the title it was not intented to cause offence, I did think as to wheather or not it was appropiate. I am not a person whose normally swears and I was very restrained in the writing of my message! I am really quiet upset by some peoples responce to it. I certainly don't have it in my intention to in anyway ruin the board!

Unfortunately I am unable to change the title otherwise I would!

Again sorry!

Tommies Mam said:
I know I am not allowed to swear on here but a story I read last night had me infuriated >:( >:(

A women in Teeside has been found guilty of animal cruelty after she threw her guinea pig out of an eight floor window because it was too noisy. The poor little thing must of suffered dreadfully as the RSPCA don't think it died instantly :'( :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: >:( >:( :( :(

:o :o :o :'( :'( :'( cant believe that! My heart had palpitations reading it I was so shocked!

poor poor piggy :'( :'( :'(

well i wasnt offended by it , and i think she is a ***** myself for what she did.

anyways its about what happened to this piggie is the point and i feel really sad for that poor little critter that had to go through what it did, i accept theirs alot of ill people out there but to throw it out the window! she must be a real nutter!

I was going to start a thread about this yesterday, glad I didn't cause i too would probably have called the person that word. I could have cried too when I read what this person done there was absolutely no need for it. Also on the subject of young children seeing words they shouldn't, might get hanged for this but, if the adult comes on to the forum and sees a word they think is unsuitable for their children is it not perhaps best to skip that thread with said word until the children are no longer in the vicinity then report the offensive word to the moderators? Just a thought don't mean to offend anyone!

I think it's a very appropriate insult, but put in an inapproriate place. Mistakes happen, y'all need to chillax. Words are only harmful if you allow them to be, you're making it much worse than it actually is.

(And on that note, I grew up around my family swearing constantly but never copied it.)

On the actual subject - words escape me.

lets just hope they ban her from owning any animal for life.

Just read the details of this from the link on page one. This is disgusting, saying she has medical reasons in no excuse in my book. You'll get some jumped up psychologist saying "Oh but she has this problem and that problem" and she will get a slap on the wrist and a fine.

IF she was in USA she would get locked up for this. I wish sometimes we had some of the rules that they have in the USA, the animals get much better care by their owners if we did.

And before anyone jumps on me I dont include anyone from here in that statement.

Vicky(Smudger) said:
Just read the details of this from the link on page one. This is disgusting, saying she has medical reasons in no excuse in my book. You'll get some jumped up psychologist saying "Oh but she has this problem and that problem" and she will get a slap on the wrist and a fine.

IF she was in USA she would get locked up for this. I wish sometimes we had some of the rules that they have in the USA, the animals get much better care by their owners if we did.

And before anyone jumps on me I dont include anyone from here in that statement.
In the USA there are alot more bad things that happen to animals in USA they even have boarders or puppy mills etc :'(

And in some countries they eat guinea pigs beat there is not much meat on one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back