• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cuddle Cups !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily_20

New Born Pup
Reaction score
hello!

Just looking for some advice on how everyone keeps their piggies beds clean as within a day mine have ruined it ! They are rescue boars and seem to wee wherever they are which means their fleecy bed is getting dirty very quickly !

Also, any advice on absorbent bedding (the ones I've tried from pets at home are very expensive considering I have to clean out the whole cage every day !)
And also any recommendations on where I can buy some nice cuddle cups from please?:)

Thanks !

I have to say that our cuddle cups get changed every other day too!
One thing I did find was that they tend to scent mark everything that is clean very quickly, so it helped to put a removable pad in the bottom of the cuddle cup which I could replace daily, without the whole bed smelling 'new'. This does extend their life a bit (but not much).
I sew my own which saves a fortune, and means I always have lots of spares.

There is a good tutorial on sewing cuddle cups here;

And also any recommendations on where I can buy some nice cuddle cups from please?:)

Piggiepigpigs does some gorgeous hiddies and cuddle cups for guinea pigs. Laura also does custom orders if you message her personally. Her offical shop is at Handmade by Piggiepigpigs. However, you can also contact her on her piggiepigpigs facebook, youtube and instagram. These are also pretty good to see what sort of things she does. I think my favourites are Piggie Digs and Pigtops.

Sadly, I can't buy any because they will just be a nightmare paired with my current bedding. :soz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back