• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Cuddle Time!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
OOOO what a gorgeous piggie!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Pity you live so far away or I'd def be there in the dead of night with my piggy napping torch and my coat with the deep pockets :bal:..........

denverguineas

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is from the first day I got my boys, I was told that Capone was incredibly shy and hated people. What a different piggy he turned out to be! Even with his horrendously long nails (in this picture I had clipped them a little, but I didn't want out freak him out too much) he popcorned for an hour after being set in his new cage. Here he is with Rocky (they have since been separated).
IMG-0472.JPG

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
What a gorgeous boy.
@Betsy - there are quite a few truly stunning piggies on the other side of the Atlantic - we may need to organise a piggy napping expedition and work our way across the country

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
What a gorgeous boy.
@Betsy - there are quite a few truly stunning piggies on the other side of the Atlantic - we may need to organise a piggy napping expedition and work our way across the country
I like that idea. Shall we start in Kentucky? I love Olaf he's such a character I think we need him first! @HeatherRose.