• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cute Reggie Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi All
Just thought I'd share some new pics of the lovely Reggie which I took tonight.
I ordered him a hay rack for his cage which arrived yesterday & he seems to be really enjoying it.
Hope you dont mind me posting the photos.
Love Stacey x

http://www.bitsforpets.com/hay-rack-supreme-p-1598.html

Picture714.jpg

SLEEPING PIGGY....

Picture715.jpg

A CUTE CLOSE UP....

Picture721.jpg

Picture723.jpg

Picture726.jpg

THANKS FOR THE TREATS MUMMY BUT WHY THE PINK KITTEN BOWL! DOH!

Picture728.jpg

I AM REALLY NOT FEELING LIKE PINK IS MY COLOUR ;)

Picture729.jpg

poor Reggie! how could you be so cruel mrs w? a pink kitten bowl? i hope he doesn't get confused and start meowing ! :(|) he definitely doesn't look impressed! :))

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x) Reggie is gorgeous, i love his little pink kitty bowl, lovely photos x) thank you for sharing x

Hehehe, Reggie is adorable x)
He spend this evening snuggled up on the sofa with me which was nice until he weed all over me lol! God it was like hot water too hahahaha :))

Reggie is a gorgeous and obviously very spoiled boy!

I took some more gorgeous photos of Reggie but all you Reggie fans will have to wait until tomorrow now to see the handsome fella :(|)x>>

oooooooooooooooooh .......... KERPLUNK !

here whee go again! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP...................brrrrrrrrrrrrrr................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP..................ok mummy snap outta it!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP >.........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.............................o................GULP......................oh my....................so handsome.......................so kissable................lovely......................all man!..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Reggie is such a gorgeous boy, I know how you feel when all you want to do is take photos and share them. Can't wait to see more.

Hubby thinks I'm a nutter always taking photos but Reggie is a little poser ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back