Cutest picture yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So this morning I got my girls out early for floor time...I was on the guinea pig forum posting a thread about getting them a new cage when I looked over to them and this is what I saw... x)

yopZJ.jpg

zCEmO.jpg

I was so unbelievably HAPPY to see them like this as in three months they have never shared a thing or even sat/cuddled up next to each other! They get along but they are most definitely not best of friends, maybe this is a step forward in their relationship?!

Plus, this is the cutest picture I have of them yet! It is always so difficult getting a picture of them together as they refuse to sit near each other most times!

Ps, Mabel was falling asleep with her head resting on the ledge in the second picture drool

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
lol bless them, mine waited until we went and got them a second house before they decided to start sharing rolleyes so cute though

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha, typical! I still can't work out who is the dominant pig, I don't think they've decided yet! It changes from day to day depending on how they're feeling i'm sure!

Guess they are still young though and these things take time rolleyes

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just realised you can see Mabel's little foot holding onto the ledge :))

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's adorable :) I have that same house, it's so cute when they look out the window, or when they're going in and out the door and window :))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww x) what a gorgeous pigture of the girls....is it going to be your new avatar pic too? They are soooo cute x)

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks CiaraPatricia it is a good little house although the girls are slowly ripping pieces from it :{ !

Thanks Audioheart, I thought of your piggies when I saw it as I remembered you have a very similar pigture! I will change my avatar this evening as off out now :))

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
aww x) Look at that little paw poking out of the window. :(|)

So cute! I had to be so sneeky to get this pic, in a way I wish I had left them so she had fallen asleep hanging out of the window! I had to undo the run to get close to take the pic and after a few snaps they both came running out over to me to see what I had for them, teehee :))

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww such a lovely pic :) lets hope they make friends properly now and cuddle up to each other!

I know, I really hope so! I caught them again but this time Dottie was in the window and Mabel in the doorway! :<>

bNwXH.jpg

Close ups:
JkOSy.jpg

wLJTV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.