Cutie Bum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is my little piggy pat (named so because she had a big rosette on her head which made her look like someone had patted it too hard). She was the funniest little pig in the world. She was pts when as cancerous mass was found in her bladder during her second bladder stone operation last january. Havnt been able to post here because I still can't look at her pics for too long. She was full of mischief and had the biggest character of any piggy I've ever known right up until the last day. I was obsessed! <3 I love you you little dafty!
WP_20130822_011[1].webp WP_20130822_010[1].webp WP_20130822_014[1].webp WP_20131014_003[1].webp

Little albino piggies are the best. I wish I could have a herd of them. I'd get a little sign for their cage saying "ghost town" ;)

I am very sorry for your loss! Pat was gorgeous with her big kissy lips and she looks like she was full of pigsonality!

PS: I lost my own special piggy Minx exactly the same way, so I feel for you... :(

Oh dear! What a horrible way to go SO very sorry for your loss. She was so beautiful and the centre of your world.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little lady. She sound such a special little character. They never leave you, they stay in your heart and memories forever. Huge hugs x

RIP Pat
x x

Sorry for your loss. Shes a beautiful girl. Her character shows in the pictures. She was obviously much loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back