• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Daily Veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm actually kind of excited here. Comet's started eating coriander again but but but I gave them both dill to try. They both love it. In fact they're both ignoring lettuce for this tasty, tasty dill.

@Kylie80 I owe you one!

Yay! Don't get too excited though it's one of those "to be fed occasionally" herbs because it's quite high in calcium I believe. Why do all the foods the piggies love have to be in the "to be fed occasionally" pile.

I'm excited because I've found something else to substitute into his diet lol, nothing else. It's hard to sub things in if only one pig is going to be eating it, gets hard to justify buying it too.

Also I thought with dill it was the phosphorus levels that were high?

Oh good grief. So now Comet's happily munching his way through some thyme as well. Clearly whatever I did to upset him has been forgiven :doh:

Lol he's such a character. You know it was because you made this post, just to make you look like a liar. Everytime I make a post about them going off a certain food that night they decide they love it again lol. I have not yet tried the piggies on thyme only coriander, parsley, dill and mint. At the moment they are liking broccoli stem.

Lol I know right? Thankfully neither of mine really like broccoli stems...which is great because for some reason the smell of them makes me feel very ill.

The smell of mushrooms cooking does that to me :vom:

I used to love broccoli too, but whenever the raw stems are chopped, that's it. Funnily enough I can't stand mushrooms but cooking them near me, I've no issues with. Tomatos are a different story, those things just freak me out. I can't stand the sight of them unless they're whole and I can't stand to touch them at all.

Needless to say, they're never getting tomatos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back