Daisy & Dalila Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww they are two beautiful little girls!
I recognised these girls from somewhere other than here.... So I went to Instagram! and I follow you on there haha.
There's a photo you posted up of Dalila that looks so similar to Amber! Must be the light though because I can see Dalila is much lighter than Amber :)

How is the abscess?!

Littlepig&co

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww they are two beautiful little girls!
I recognised these girls from somewhere other than here.... So I went to Instagram! and I follow you on there haha.
There's a photo you posted up of Dalila that looks so similar to Amber! Must be the light though because I can see Dalila is much lighter than Amber :)

How is the abscess?!
Thank you! Who are you on Instagram? You've got to exclusively see the photos before I post them on Instagram, haha. Aw would love to see a picture of Amber! If you have one on Instagram, comment tagging my name.

I've posted an update on her abscess on Daisy's abscess thread.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you! Who are you on Instagram? You've got to exclusively see the photos before I post them on Instagram, haha. Aw would love to see a picture of Amber! If you have one on Instagram, comment tagging my name.

I've posted an update on her abscess on Daisy's abscess thread.
:D haha, I always thought there was no chance of accidentally finding someone from TGPF! how funny! I was really confused for a moment then.

Ah okay I'll go over there straight away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.