• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Daisy Photos & Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlepig&co

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Daisy seems to be improving as the days go by. We have now conquered getting her to take her metacam and septrin without any force.
I had two sachets of the Ella's kitchen fruit puree food unopened and left from Flopsy my rabbit (who passed away last October). I really
don't know why I did not think of doing this before because I had to do it with Flopsy to take some of his meds. Anyway all it takes is dipping
the end of the syringes in the baby food and Daisy will then willingly take the meds.

She even started wheeking again tonight which she hasn't done since before her operation on Tuesday. I am hoping now that she is on her
metacam; that she will be able to eat more comfortably and we will hopefully see some weight gain in her. I was thinking that she will
probably be more stable in the spring and summer months when they go outside on the grass practically daily. She loves grass and this
will mean she can munch away all day which should help to keep the weight on. Come on spring!

I have some more photos to upload which I will make a separate thread for and just keep this one for Daisy.
Anyway here she is :love: :luv:

16465066511_fb7b01f820.jpg

16280406639_578381bca7.jpg

16440643596_5a96069122.jpg

With my little one :luv:

16465080751_fb10e199ac.jpg

16279128718_1a2c234c5b.jpg

Really glad she is taking to the Meds well! :)

Bless her. She has such a cute and innocent little face.

Aww you and Daisy look so close. Beautiful pictures. You are doing such a wonderful job of looking after her.

Hello Daisy :love: I was thinking of you this morning while metacaming Cookie. You are doing really well and so is your Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back