• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dalton my sweet, I'm on my way to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the home that Dalton and his wife will be sharing. Its two cages joined together (a ferplast 120 interlinked onto a ferplast 100)

daltonscages003.jpg

And here is the dashing huspig to be....Dreaming of his new wife..

Recentpics007-1.jpg

Awww I'm so excited for him. I love that fact he has no idea whats coming and how excited he'll be :). I want my boys to be huspigs soon x

Day 2

Dear Dalton,

I have arrived in North-WEst England. It's very windy here... As you can see I have all modern comforts
DSC03471.jpg

I've been out for a wee run and met the boys (F&F) who had to have a bath
DSC03468.jpg

but I'm still a bit shy...
DSC03467.jpg

my new pen is OK
DSC03472.jpg

but it is not the palace I have been hearing from... in fact I'm not so sure about all those bizarre colours
DSC03473.jpg

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

with love,

Your Boursin x

She looks so snug in her pen! She is just a stunner! The boys wont know whats going on with a lady next door!

they were quite happy to start with, they they started bickering they tried fighting, so they ended up in the bath tub. They seem OK now.

they were quite happy to start with, they they started bickering they tried fighting, so they ended up in the bath tub. They seem OK now.

I'm loving the tartan fleece. Getting her used to the scottish theme!

Boursin you are such gorgeous girl with a beautiful temprement and it was a real pleasure to have you stop over on your journey to your new home.
Thanks for the mince pie and bacon buttie Audrey and it was great to meet your boys in pigson.

Ooooh I love this thread - great to see Boursin happy at her next stop and Dalton waiting patiently .... he will think Christmas has come early when he see's her :))

Looking forward to hearing about her next trip :)

x

Awwww! What a lovely thread! x) Looking forward to the meeting pigtures! Dalton and Boursin are going to make a lovely couple!

Day 3:

Dear Dalton,

It's quite lonely inmy pen without a friend to talk too... F&F seem OK but they are too high on their stand... I have tried to sneak up a couple times but just ended up squashed between the pen and the grid! MrsM wasn't impressed by my Houdini impressions...

I have been rehomed to the dog crate that a colleague of the above kindly lended (without questions...rolleyes). I must admit, it is a bit small but I like having walls and a roof... Plus, I have been on the run for a bit!

My dear Dalton, there will be no pictures of Day 3 as MrsM was home so late and felt that she would much prefer making more tomorrow with natural sunlight. In the meantime, I am nibbling on spinach leaves, green beans and a bit of hay... I am watching my figure so you find me most exquisite when I see you very soon, my darling.

with squeaks and purrs

your Boursin

Wouldnt this story have made a fab and interesting (also educational) chanel 4 documentary - anyone got any film makers producers in their family - would beat pet rescue any day!:))

there will be pictures later...rolleyes

What a wonderful time my little piggie is having on her travels! Dalton sends his love to you sweet Boursin and cant wait to meet you.

day 4:

after a long photo shoot, I got to relax in a frsh pen and I have been placed nearer my new friends.

DSC03536.jpg

peekaboo
DSC03537.jpg

chillaxing
DSC03538.jpg

hullo
DSC03547.jpg

Day 4 continued

had some fun in the run

DSC03501.jpg

tuuuuuube
DSC03507.jpg