darcey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstori

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
washington, tyne and wear, uk (unfortunately lol)
For everyone who knows what happened to my cat emleigh, when the black cat got in our house just before we moved.. well.. he must have done some damage in the 5 mins we took to get him out! Emleigh ended up pregnant and unfortunately gave birth too early.. Its a long story but due to issues with her we are unable to get her spayed at present and that is why she is a house cat. Remember how I was back and forward to the vets and all that money spent? Unfortunately It wasnt pleasant so i wont go into details, but she had 4 kittens, 3 black and white stillborns (and one that died shortly after birth)..and 1 grey tabby the double of our harley (rip). We thought this was a sign that hopefully darcey (kitten) would make it as it was so much like my beloved harley who had gone missing aged 14 a year ago. It was not to be.. despite me sleeping with emleigh and helping darcey latch on and topping up with baby milk, she died peacefully in her sleep, devastating us all and although only days old left an impression in our heart... here is our beautiful emleigh with her baby

em1-1.jpg

em2-1.jpg

and darcey moments after birth:

darcey1.jpg

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
OH heck love this is just so sad, sorry to hear about little Darcey 8...8...8...
RIP Darcey run free at the bridge, now reunited with you siblings, enjoy playing in the green fields chasing butterflies and each other, you'll be so sadly missed by your lovely mummy Emleigh and your human family, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............... :(

Precious pics x) so tender and beautiful so sorry it did not turn out for her and her babies :( HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry that everything went so haywire on you! Darcey was a beautiful kitten.

RIP Darcey and the other babies

mstori

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
washington, tyne and wear, uk (unfortunately lol)
thanks, i had meant it to say darcey, pip, tiny and piko. (that was the other kittens) We constantly have cats trying to get into the house (emleigh must have a smell or something) hoping to get her spayed in 2 months time x

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Darcey will be well looked after at the bridge and will have lots of other kittens to play with. Rest well little darcey, too precious for this world..

Status
Not open for further replies.