• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Darcy baby goodnight darling x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
151220091138.jpg

x)Darcy passed over to rainbow bridge in heaven yesterday,he had been very sick for 4 days and i had to make the hard decision to have him drift off to sleep.He was the most gentle boar and when he looked at me i knew we understood one another.I am so glad i had him from the rescue centre in feb 2009 he was alone and nervous and became the friendly lovely guinea pig God meant him to be.A christmas star shines tonight i will see you again one day,i know Daisy will have met you.
Love you mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x)x)

Oh no :( I love Darcy! what a stunning boar he was! I fall for anything with lilac drool. RIP little fella xx

I am so sorry, what a gorgeous boy.
Have fun with daisy at the bridge darling x

I'm so sorry. So many pigs this time of year crossing the bridge. It's so sad. Darcy looked like a wonderful pig. x

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Darcy. Run free x

Poor Darcy, what a handsome chap you were. RIP now sweetheart, gone but never forgotten. xxxxxx:rose

Sorry to hear about Darcy, he was so handsome, one of a kind. Big hugs xx

So sorry to hear of this gorgeous boys crossover the bridge - he will be a beautiful start shining in the sky popcorn free little fella xx
hugs to you xx

Darcy was beautiful, sweet dreams Darcy. Your Mummy made me cry with her lovely tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back