• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dave And Derek Doing A Bit Of Shopping

amber horner

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I was doing a bit of shopping on eBay (don't tell hubby lol) and I got my boys out for evening lap time and they happened to help me buy some more footie items just so happens they were Tottenham Hotspur items oops lol well done Dave and Derek hehehehehe @smokeysmummy I'm doing my best with these two lol x

20170819_214003.jpg

20170819_214046.jpg

20170819_214325.jpg

20170819_214341.jpg

Aww piggy shopping assistants! But won't your husband find out when the mailman comes bearing gifts?

Aww piggy shopping assistants! But won't your husband find out when the mailman comes bearing gifts?

Not if you wait til he's not around and quickly unwrap up it, shove it at the back of your wardrobe and take it out and when OH says 'is that new?' you reply innocently 'What this old thing? No I've had it for ages!'

My lovely late Mum taught me well!

Not if you wait til he's not around and quickly unwrap up it, shove it at the back of your wardrobe and take it out and when OH says 'is that new?' you reply innocently 'What this old thing? No I've had it for ages!'

This old thing with the tags still on ahahaha:lol!:

That's a great idea I'll try that lol xx

Back