• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

De burats

I always hate the day when I have to bring my piggies to my friend who looks after them while I'm away. I know they are in good hands, but they are not my hands. ;)
But still it's great to go away and tranfer the slave responsibilites for a while.
So have a great vacation! :D
Thank you, I will do. I wasn’t bothered when they stayed home one long weekend and my niece and her dad popped in daily! They’ll be fine and enjoy the time.

PS the biscuit tin is their pellets 🤣

I always laugh at the vets when they give the pets my surname. It sounds so formal.
The children talk about them like they’re humans. And I admit I do the same sometimes. We have a minor distinction when talking about a thing and a person.

I always laugh at the vets when they give the pets my surname. It sounds so formal.
I didn't think about that when I named some of them. Some names sound really funny/odd together and Brillo ...... is a right tongue twister. :))

Have a lovely holiday @Siikibam you deserve it after all your hard work.

I didn't think about that when I named some of them. Some names sound really funny/odd together and Brillo ...... is a right tongue twister. :))

Have a lovely holiday @Siikibam you deserve it after all your hard work.
Haha I bet they smile when they have to read it.

Thank you. It’s odd to have a break but I think I need it. Soon as I saw the view I felt relaxed. A bit chilly but amazing nonetheless. Hope the kids are warm enough.

The lady at the boarders was lovely. She has five piggies of her own. I liked her setup better than where I took them last time.

Last edited:
Well…Fudge, despite the eye injuries, continues to be Fudge! I bought some meadow hay from a different place. It arrived today so I thought I’d give them some to see if they liked it. It seems they do, though it doesn’t smell as sweet as the one from hay & straw.

Anyway, I fluffed up what was in there then topped them up. That must have been the cue for Fudge to bury his head in there with only his bottom sticking out 🙄 Didn’t have phone so no photo. You can draw your own picture from my description!

He was a dream for his eye drops once again. Love my Fudge, he’s such a gentle soul 😍

They don’t do it at my vets but I’ve witnessed it when I have once joined a vet trip while visiting family overseas. I have some fond memories of random waiting room shout outs like “Mrs Furryturd Surname” which was some sort of small rodent, Claude (Clawed.. get it) Surname the cat, Meow Surname the dog! And my all time favorite ”Fu$&**& erm Mr Surname? the rabbit. The rabbits name started with F and ended in “er”, I think half the waiting room was cry laughing with that one.

At my vet the just call out the owners name, how boring!

Mr slave sneaked a quick cuddle with Fudge. Unfortunately he’s cottoned onto the eye drop routine so doesn’t come to me! He’s usually in the bedroom area when they hear me opening to give them breakfast or dinner but now stays the other side 🤣🙄3FD27B2A-52EC-4A2D-8EF6-B05FD0A6B985.jpeg

Silver piggies are gorgeous. My son always wanted a silver piggy and was going to call it Ash. Bless. He never did get Ash.

Back