• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dealing With People Who Don't Understand Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyBee

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi there,
So as of right now, my 3 little piggies are at my Dad's house because technically speaking, he owns them. He likes to kind of dangle them over my nose (not literally) to get me to do what he wants me to do. Well I am tired of it. He doesn't care about my piggies, and I am forced to come to his house to take care of them. He won't pay for an upgraded cage and he won't let me pay for it. Have any of you guys had roommates who act similarly? Like, they don't understand what piggies need and don't take care of them well? If so, please share how you dealt.

This is sad and frustrating for you! Can you not take them to your house? And have you tired to educate him on piggies, it is surprising how many people just don't understand their needs. Can anyone else in the family help talk to your Dad or show him this site and how much care piggies need. I don't know what else to say really, Maybe just be really honest with him and tell him how you are feeling and how your pigs are suffering. good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back