• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Decided To Start Building A Cage For Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi people,
I've not been on here for a while so though I'd just post an update, don't know if this is the correct section. Me and my fiancée have had 2 male piggies since September last year and things have been going great. We decided we wanted a 2nd cage to have some girls in so we could get a couple of girls from a friend who breeds/rescues piggies. I started by buildinga base from wood which has caster wheels to make it east to move about and then I built the 4x2 c&C cage on top. I've made a small loft using some spare correx so we will see how it goes (in the pictures it doesn't have roof over the loft but it does now).

piggy1.jpg piggy2.jpg piggy3.jpg

After building the cage our friend informed us one of her pregnant mummies has had babies and she offered us the caramel coloured girl, we said yes and started waiting for her to get a 2nd. Then yesterday she advertised on Facebook that she had a little girl and a mummy which she was looking for a home for and I just couldn't resist. The little black&white baby we are calling "Lucy" but we don't have names yet for the caramel coloured baby or the mother.

baby1.jpg lucy.jpg mummy piggy.jpg

Aww, lovely piggys. Great idea to LObuild a c and c. How about Toffee for the caramel baby?
Buttercup,
Daisy,
Poppy,
Maisy,
Dandelion
random names LOL!

For the caramel one, what about Aella? The mum could be Aidail or Arya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back