• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dedication

Fizzgig&squishie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
It has been such a hard 1+ year as you all know! Where we live not only did we have the pandemic, we were evacuated twice for wildfires. Not only that, but our schools were locked down and only on zoom/homeschool, so my daughter‘s 5th grade was entirely remote until last week :yahoo: As much as I’ve loved the extra time with her, an 11 yo misses peers and friends. Our guinea pigs Squishie and Fizzgig have been such a bright spot for her, and for me as well. So for her graduation dedication (she moves to middle school in the fall) we wrote:

Daughter, we are so proud of you, and hope you always live your life with the passion of a guinea pig eating fresh spring dandelions!

As we have been foraging together, we know just how passionate and happy and full of life that is! 🤣 Anyway, we just continue to love these little guys so much and get so much from having them around.

Hope the future is more stable for you over the forthcoming months. Tough times having to leave your home twice in middle of all this

Ah that’s so sweet! I recently found a note from my parents from 10 years ago, in it they told me to continue being a stubborn little chipmunk and that they love me. Remembering it made me so happy I could’ve cried. I’m sure your little one will feel the same way! :wub:
Stay strong, let’s hope life will become more stable soon enough!

Back