• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Designer Neckwear (which Does Not Like My New Haircut!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gethenian

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
designerneckwear.jpg

It's a cold and rainy day here in DC so I thought I'd wear a scarf around the house...

I thought I was being all clever, too, figuring she could nestle in there and it'd keep any "accidents" off the floor. She's usually a perfect lady about being out of her cage with me, often for HOURS... But of course, she watched intently as I took her picture here and a bunch of others of her sitting on my shoulder and exploring my newly-shorn hair -- which I took from longer than shoulder-length and permed, which she LOVED to hide in, to... I think the hair at the top MIGHT be as long as two and a half inches at best, but it's a short boy-cut.

Her opinion of this alteration and my attempts to document her reacting to it?

She climbed out of the scarf and took a massive P straight down the back of my shirt. :lol!:

Poor lass... losing her favourite hiding place behind my neck like that... I'm going to have to acquire some light scarves or collared clothing to help make up for it. :xd:

Last edited:
ha ha, What a protest! She is lovely :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back