• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Devastating News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry Debbie, Ted was a special little guy and look what a legacy he has left

Huge Hugs x x

Sleep well Ted
x x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
BIG HUGS

I am so sorry, Debbie, that you have lost Ted. I still remember when his mum joined the forum after one of her shop piggies had given birth to a litter of lethals and we had organise their transport from Wales to TEAS. Ted has lived to a very good age and has had a very happy life at yours with his brother Bill. (How is he coping, considering how close they have always been?)

Ted is very special as he and his brother got you into lethals and their special care, and he has taught so you so much!

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
He leaves a huge legacy! He and Bill were the first lethal piggies Simon had ever seen, and he was amazed by them. Their first trip to see uncle Simon was rather a memorable visit as I started to feel unwell during the appointment and came close to passing out. I slipped down the wall and sat on the floor in the consulting room feeling very ill. Simon put both piggies on the floor and ran to get me a glass of water. They happily explored his room while Simon made sure I was ok. Every bit of colour must've drained from me as Simon told me I looked a similar colour to the boys! :lol!:

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Aww no :( I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight little one x

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
BIG HUGS

I am so sorry, Debbie, that you have lost Ted. I still remember when his mum joined the forum after one of her shop piggies had given birth to a litter of lethals and we had organise their transport from Wales to TEAS. Ted has lived to a very good age and has had a very happy life at yours with his brother Bill. (How is he coping, considering how close they have always been?)

Ted is very special as he and his brother got you into lethals and their special care, and he has taught so you so much!
Simon and I put Bill back with Ted so he could say goodbye, after he had passed. It was heartbreaking as Bill just pushed himself up against his friend and licked his face.

I made the decision to try Toby with Bill. Toby is a dental piggy, but has normal sight and hearing. He had been living with three other lethal piggies but wasn't particularly close to them. So far they are getting on well. They are sitting under the tunnel together sharing food and Bill is fascinated by Toby's long hair.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Simon and I put Bill back with Ted so he could say goodbye, after he had passed. It was heartbreaking as Bill just pushed himself up against his friend and licked his face.

I made the decision to try Toby with Bill. Toby is a dental piggy, but has normal sight and hearing. He had been living with three other lethal piggies but wasn't particularly close to them. So far they are getting on well. They are sitting under the tunnel together sharing food and Bill is fascinated by Toby's long hair.
Poor Bill! I hope that he will be happy with Toby looking out for him.

Pebble

Banned
Reaction score
Hugs Debbie......

Know how gutted you are feeling at the moment

..........just sending hugs!

x

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm really sorry Debbie, what a legacy he leaves though and it is thanks to him that you have been able to help so many others.

Sleep tight little man.

Hope Bill and Toby continue to bond well.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So very sad, but not really because they have had such an incredible journey with you. Hoping and praying Toby & Bill bond x Big hugs xx

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He certainly had a most excellent adventure with you, Debbie. Now his next adventure begins over the bridge xx

Status
Not open for further replies.