• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Devestated

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry critters

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Woke up this morning went out to check bunnies and piggies and our Destiny has been taken from her hutch. I have reported it the police but unfortunately I haven't had her micro chipped,was getting her spayed next week and micro chipped at the same time. According to the police a lot of bunnies,cats and dogs have been taken to be sold on demand. Am gutted,my daughter is upset.

Thank you,we are keeping our fingers crossed,we have put posters up in our area and my daughter and her friend have travelled around the island with posters.

I am so sorry that is anyone's worst fear. Absolute scum who took her. I hope you find her. Huge hugs x

Our shed arrived today my hubby bless him is still out there now at the moment the hutches have gone in there and a nice big padlock is going on the door tonight. Why do people do these horrible things,they don't think what there doing to the animal,they don't realise these animals are part of a family. They don't understand the devastation they cause. Scum is what they are. Sorry rant over.

Me and my daughter are devastated,she is a lovely bunny,I'm missing her tonight she always came in and had cuddles.x

Oh, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how cross and devasted you are. I am really cross at that. Hopefully the posters work fingers crossed. Are the police going to look or send out a message to the public or anything? People who steal bunnies or any type of animal deserve to be jailed for life. Me, my piggies and all my animals are thinking of you right now and hoping against hope that Destiny is safe right now and will be returned home by someone very soon.

Our shed arrived today my hubby bless him is still out there now at the moment the hutches have gone in there and a nice big padlock is going on the door tonight. Why do people do these horrible things,they don't think what there doing to the animal,they don't realise these animals are part of a family. They don't understand the devastation they cause. Scum is what they are. Sorry rant over.
This sort of thing is tragic for both the pets & owners. What these scum don't realise is they are not just hurting people. Animals have feelings & such a change in their circumstances can be traumatic for them. I just hope Destiny is OK wherever she is.

They might still be on the island so you can narrow it down, keep an eye on Facebook and the fre-ads sites, of course if anyone spots anything we'll waive the no free ads rule for this thread.

Would you mind if we shared it for you? You could post a photo here and we could all share on Facebook. We would just need your town rather than putting IOW.

Oh my... I'm constantly surprised by people, and sadly not in a good way. I really hope you find Destiny, and also hope that the "people" who takes away the pets is found and punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back