• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dexter Finally Takes To Someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiePig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
it has taken ages and several potential piggy friends but Dexter has finally taken to a small male that we got today, we had tried males all the sam,e size and some larger and this little darling is a bit smaller and younger but they really get on.
No sure what to call him yet maybe Doakes.
Diddnt take him long to make a mess XD

20150428_190902_zpsf2maetpm.jpg

With a new piggy their cage was no way big enough for two males, I wanted them to have more space so took it to 1.7 ms by 0.69m or 69cms and then because no fleeces I had were big enough I used puppy pads and a single sheet, built it using bendable sheeting for a duck enclosure, cable ties and some spare floor boards for the base with some polystriene on top to give a little padding for little paws.
20150428_215130_zpsezhcg2ru.jpg

20150428_215142_zps2zhphqqc.jpg

needs some more toys and fuirniture but I get paid next weeek so yay!

Oh what wonderful news that Dexter has finally chosen a new friend (sounds like he's been a bit hard to please!). I hope they are settling well and continue to enjoy being together

Your not kidding Lady Kelly he was terribly fussy but he has chosen and he is VERY protective of him, he grooms his ears and everything i think being smaller he might be fathering him so its nice,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back