Dillon. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Before now I thought I had lost all pictures of my baby Dillon. But yesterday I found my memory stick where I found pictures of him. Dillon was an unexpected baby from Doris who was pregnant when we bought her. He was beautiful and I want him to be remembered, he didn't live a long life and I wish I knew why. I watched him die, he was still trying to drink in the last minutes he was alive as I held the bottle to his lips. I hope he is in peace.
dillon5.jpg

dillonintube.jpg

dillon8.jpg

dillon4.jpg

dillon3.jpg

dillon2.jpg

RIP
08/04/2010
11.45am
:0

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh he was such a stunner, sorry that he has gone x

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss, Dillon was a gorgeous little boy goodnight little one x

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dillon was a beautiful piggie and I know how much you must miss this lovely bundle of fur. Popcorn free at the bridge beautiful boy..

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
AWWW - Dillon was a beuty and such a cheeky boy! No wonder that you miss him so much. In many ways, he was your baby, too!

Sadly, as we usually do not know the background and parentage of piggies we buy (or rehome), there is always a chance that something nasty might be lurking. From the pictures it is obvious that you have given Dillon a happy home and a blessed life with all the love he could have wished for! I am so glad for you that you have found the pictures again.

biscandmatt

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what a stunning little piggy x) hope you are having fun at the bridge little man x

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
AWWW - Dillon was a beuty and such a cheeky boy! No wonder that you miss him so much. In many ways, he was your baby, too!

Sadly, as we usually do not know the background and parentage of piggies we buy (or rehome), there is always a chance that something nasty might be lurking. From the pictures it is obvious that you have given Dillon a happy home and a blessed life with all the love he could have wished for! I am so glad for you that you have found the pictures again.

Thank you very much :)
I hope he is happy up there! I will keep the pictures nice and safe now x

Astral Heart

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'll never understand death as long as I am here on this Earth, especially for ones that are so precious. R.I.P Dillon.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Whee are very sorry to hear about Dillon 8...8...8...
RIP Dillon run free at the bridge, have fun popcorning and munching out on the lush green grass, you'll be very sadly missed by mummy but NEVER EVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ................ :(

MellyWelly

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh Dillon you were gorgeous – I'm sorry you couldn't have stayed longer. Popcorn free baby boy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.