Dillon, thank you for 14 amazing years.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
From the moment, my parents started pet sitting you I knew you would never leave. You where volunteered for many jobs, you would spend your time with my brother before he passed and despite you not loving staying with him you always went. He needed you, and so did we when he left.

When David passed, I sat cuddling you to think that was only November, you helped me through the pain. Now I have a new journey, it's one without you!

Dillon, I honestly don't think I can put into words just how much you meant to me. Everybody that met you loved you, including me. Today, we helped you on your way.

People say we're sorry for your loss. Don't be sorry for me, as without you I wouldn't have had so many happy memories. We say it's the hardest thing to say goodbye, the hardest thing would have been for us never to have met. IMG-20200816-WA0007.jpgThank you Dillon for all the amazing memories and for guiding me through the last 14 years.

Perhaps the rainbow bridge is true, and if it is I hope you can eat all the food at the bridge and never gain weight, as I know just how important food was to you! 😂

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dillon sounds like he was a very special boy and I can see from this one message how much he meant to you. Sleep tight Dillon ❤

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Such a handsome boy. I'm sure hes at the bridge munching on all the yummiest treats. ❤

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful heart felt tribute to your stunning boy. Brought tears to my own eyes. Anither star shines brightly tonight at The Rainbow Bridge. Hugs xx

BoredBellaaa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
From the moment, my parents started pet sitting you I knew you would never leave. You where volunteered for many jobs, you would spend your time with my brother before he passed and despite you not loving staying with him you always went. He needed you, and so did we when he left.

When David passed, I sat cuddling you to think that was only November, you helped me through the pain. Now I have a new journey, it's one without you!

Dillon, I honestly don't think I can put into words just how much you meant to me. Everybody that met you loved you, including me. Today, we helped you on your way.

People say we're sorry for your loss. Don't be sorry for me, as without you I wouldn't have had so many happy memories. We say it's the hardest thing to say goodbye, the hardest thing would have been for us never to have met. View attachment 152384Thank you Dillon for all the amazing memories and for guiding me through the last 14 years.

Perhaps the rainbow bridge is true, and if it is I hope you can eat all the food at the bridge and never gain weight, as I know just how important food was to you! 😂
I’m so sorry for your loss :((. Dillon seemed like such an amazing pup. I’m sure he had an amazing life with you and that he was loved and he will always be loved and cherished. Take your time to grieve over this precious boy. RIP Dillon, gone but never forgotten.❤🌈

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
What a lovely tribute to Dillon.
He was clearly a very special part of your life and will leave a big hole.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
What a beautiful boy, he sounds like an amazing doggy and what a lovely tribute to him. ❤❤ Big hugs x
Hope you enjoy all your munching at the bridge gorgeous Dillon xx

JimmythePig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dillion had a beautiful life thanks to you. 14 years is long for a dogs life, but a lot happens for a human too. You two must have shared so much.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jo, I am so sorry for your loss, that was a wonderful tribute to such a well loved and adored.
Massive hugs to you during this really sad time, I do hope you are okay x

Sleep well beautiful boy

RIP Dillon
x x