• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Direct Video Forum Upload Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw she said thanks, she cracks me up! He’s twice her size but still looks so worried she might get him! She was chewing on a blueberry, he just couldn’t resist! :))
Dot is exactly the same as Jess by the sounds of it. She's got a boar that's another half of her size and weight, but she's got complete control

Hello everyone,

As an experiment, I've enabled uploading of videos to the forum on a 7 day trial basis. Videos usually have to be uploaded elsewhere and then reposted here - as a single video is several orders of magnitude larger than a high quality photograph. As technology continues to improve, and as storage becomes cheaper, it becomes more possible - and indeed those of you that can remember the distant past, we couldn't even allow photos to be directly uploaded. I will be keeping an eye on the storage that's used up by video uploads over the next 7 days, and if it's something we can afford, we'll most likely keep it enabled. The one restriction that I cannot change, is that these videos must be around 20MB (megabytes) in size, so they will need to be quite short.
I’ve tried with my IPad 3 but it does not work, it asks me to upload Utube or various sites which I don’t use like Twitter? It inserts it a .MOV file but then does not work, not sure why?

Attachments

• IMG_5415.MOV
    6.4 MB
I’ve tried with my IPad 3 but it does not work, it asks me to upload Utube or various sites which I don’t use like Twitter? It inserts it a .MOV file but then does not work, not sure why?

Hello, depending on browser not all videos will play. I'm away from my PC at the moment so won't be able to look in to it.

I clicked on the . Mov image/link on my android phone & the movie downloaded to my phone... I've viewed handsome Ted&his gorgeous wives having a munch :luv:
This is how I seen your post...
Screenshot_20200726-205758.png

With alpacasqueaks videos I see the preview picture& can play straight away from the screen :)

It doesn't need to download first.

This is how I see hers
Screenshot_20200726-210158.pngXx

View attachment 149239

Jess at her best, being the ass-kicking boss! :D :love: Don’t get in the way of a lady scoffing! (Do have a few others of Gigi and his blueberry addiction but think too big and not working:doh:) Ignore my slipper falling apart there too!:))
Tried to put on her thread, feel free to move as I’ve taken up this whole thread with my ‘merry’ waffling! :eek:XD
Yesterday I watched this video, but today I can't see it, it's says 'oops, we're having problems' but I've viewed all of the videos on here so far :tu:
They've all worked until this one now. X

Yesterday I watched this video, but today I can't see it, it's says 'oops, we're having problems' but I've viewed all of the videos on here so far :tu:
They've all worked until this one now. X
Thanks @GPTV, yeah it seemed to work when I first put it on! I’ll stick to pics I think! :)) xx

I clicked on the . Mov image/link on my android phone & the movie downloaded to my phone... I've viewed handsome Ted&his gorgeous wives having a munch :luv:
This is how I seen your post...
View attachment 149279

With alpacasqueaks videos I see the preview picture& can play straight away from the screen :)

It doesn't need to download first.

This is how I see hers
View attachment 149280Xx
Aw, good that may be working for some x

Was going to upload a bid of the girls munching leaves, is only 20 secs but days too large?
Yeah, we can’t host much, depends on resolution etc ... So not exact science - hence the trial

linking from YouTube is still the way to go for most video

This is the video of Tinker doing his eeyore for Faith .when he nearly sat on her

View attachment 149239

Jess at her best, being the ass-kicking boss! :D :love: Don’t get in the way of a lady scoffing! (Do have a few others of Gigi and his blueberry addiction but think too big and not working:doh:) Ignore my slipper falling apart there too!:))
Tried to put on her thread, feel free to move as I’ve taken up this whole thread with my ‘merry’ waffling! :eek:XD
Can't see this:no: sounds as if its a good one!

Sorry will see if I can get it to work again tomoz, if it’s the Jess telling Gigi off one, love her kicking ass! :D Sorry Luigi 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back