• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Disappointed

• Thread starter Deleted member 122615
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 122615

Hi all, hope being stuck in isn't too stressful for anyone? I thought I'd just share a very disappointing experience I've had with nature's own hay. I order their 5 a day mix Timothy hay and I order 5 or 6 at a time. The last lot I ordered came promptly as usual, and as always with bagged stuff I tear it open to give it a check over. It was damp and very smelly, so I thought I'd tip it all out into a box to see if an airing might cure it. I let a couple of days go by but it was still stinky so I thought I'd email nature's own to see what the procedure was about maybe getting some replacements out. I found their reply to be a little defensive but was told replacements wouldn't be an issue, and I was asked for batch codes etc. From the bags which unfortunately had gone in the bin. I replied saying that and I've been ignored for about 5 weeks now. I've sent a couple more emails and had no reply and I've had no hay. Anyone else had issues with nature's own? I've been left really disappointed by their 'customer service'.

I had bits of string in a batch of their meadow hay (3 bags) a couple of years ago and they were brilliant. They sent replacement bags straight away and were very apologetic. I'd only emailed to warn them of the problem as the hay was fine I just had to be extra careful to go through it before giving it to the piggies. They did ask for batch numbers, I assume so they could check their remaining stock. I still buy their meadow hay regularly but have not had the 5 a day mix, we've just had a delivery and the hay is lovely. I am so sorry to hear they have let you down.

Thats terrible and really poor service.I think I will give them a swerve in my quest to find online hay

Back