• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Discharge

Ab1991

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello

Sorry to sound a bit grim but I have a question and keep finding different answers online.

So, I have 2 guinea girls (18months old ish). I know 1 is in heat as every now and then she gets a bit rumble strutty and gets a bit stroppy. They are both eating normal and running and playing as normal too. Is it normal to see a little white discharge on her vagina area? It's not a jelly consistency it's just a little creamy. Would this be connected to her being in heat? Or do I need to panic?

Sorry to be graphic and if anyone has some advice that would be good.
Thanks

They shouldn’t have discharge during heat or any other time. I would get her checked out by the vet.

She's fine thanks, me being paranoid, the piggies probably roll their eyes at me most days lol

Back