• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Diy Christmas Presents For Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily+rose

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi!
I am definitely one for homemade stuff! Most of my guinea pigs' chew toys and some of their houses are made by me. Getting into the Christmas spirit, I was wondering if anyone has made or has any ideas of some Christmas chew toys or enrichment stuff that I can give to my guinea pigs for their Christmas themed cage? Preferably natural things? Thanks - The piggies and me! :)

A big favourite of our piggies is cardboard tubes from toilet rolls ( cut down the middle ) then stuffed with hay and herbs. Also as a treat on Christmas day we buy small mixed sweet peppers and cut the tops off remove the seeds and stuff with their favourite herbs like Coriander ... :luv:

Thank you both for your suggestions, I will definitely make some of these things for Christmas! :)

A big favourite of our piggies is cardboard tubes from toilet rolls ( cut down the middle ) then stuffed with hay and herbs. Also as a treat on Christmas day we buy small mixed sweet peppers and cut the tops off remove the seeds and stuff with their favourite herbs like Coriander ... :luv:

Wow these sound great. I will definately be trying these out for my piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back