• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Do guinea pig tumours smell like fish?

D

DMS260820

The reason i would like to know, is because when Dot had her tumour, i noticed she smelled fishy around her lady bits all the time. Now she doesnt.looking back i think it might have been her cervical tumour causing it

The reason i would like to know, is because when Dot had her tumour, i noticed she smelled fishy around her lady bits all the time. Now she doesnt.looking back i think it might have been her cervical tumour causing it

A bad smell can signal an infection of some sort.
Please accept that this is a difficult question as our sense of smell and our perception of smells varies greatly individually.

A fishy smell can be caused by infection, don’t know about tumours, but they can cause inflammation so I would expect so x Glad she’s better now x

Ok thanks. Just incase it was a straight foward answer. Thought i would ask. I'm glad the smell has gone anyway. I dont think she was infected.

Is anyone has tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical Purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in pets. Like this article about a marijuana strain from Gorilla Glue Auto. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
All i know is that my driving insctructors dog years ago, ate cannabis and almost died. But thats eating it. I know of canabis oil to treat cancer in humans. I dont know about animald. I cant imagine theres going to be any good answers on this.

Is anyone has tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical Purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in pets. Like this article about a marijuana strain from Gorilla Glue Auto. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Why would you want to give this to your piggies?

Back