• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you add anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenny

I was just wondering if anyone add's anything to their guinea pigs food to enhance it or make it a bit more interesting?

I feed the tesco piggy food (the one in the purple bag lol) but i also mix raw pasta & non-coloured cereals in with it. They find it much more interesting plus it gives them the extra fibre and Carbohydrates they need.

Oh by the way i'm not really talking about treats, please dont think mine dont get them this is just to make their ususal food more interesting LOL ;D They also get fresh fruits & veg daily.

I use the Tesco food too. My two really love it. I never thought of adding anything like that to it. Mind you, their so fussy, they'd probably tell me off ;D

mine love the purple bag one!

Have never added anything - would be scared to!

We have the purple bag too! That always goes down well!

I don't add anything else to it, cos my lot are really fussy when there's any kind of change! ::)

Tonni has eaten hard spaghetti in the past!

The prob for me is that my pasta has things added to it like extra calcium, so wouldn't like to give it to them.

oh ok cool.

I've always done it with mine so luckily they didn't have to get used to a change, my piggies dont like changes in their food either ::)

Must be a pig thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back