• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you cut down on the fresh veg when they're spending more time in run grazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

owl

just wondered what everyone else does?

my 2 are spending more time in their run while the weather is nice,should i be cutting down their veggies as they are obviously having a good munch on the grass ;)

i usually give them veg twice a day.

thanks,

owl x

i feed mine once a day, i generally give mine less cabbage/brocolli/green stuff since the grass is available all day when they are out in their runs..but i still give a bit of cabbage etc plus cucumber/melon/carrot/tomatoes/babycorn/peppers/mangetout

Re: Do you cut down on the fresh veg when they're spending more time in run graz

well it depends on how much grass there eat as from monday ro firdays there have to have the run on the same bit of grass and well there been there two days in a row now and there is like hardly any grass there now for them to eat

Re: Do you cut down on the fresh veg when they're spending more time in run graz

Me neither, they have the same mix of food and veg every day they seem to eat less of their hay though!

My mum feeds all of ours once a day. But today she gave them some food in the run to be nice :) And they'll get another lot of veggies today. They get a wide variety of food. Plenty of grass in their run, they get broccoli, tomato, parsley, carrot, corn on the cob, spinach (can't spell) Oooo we give them a couple of dandilion leaves when we find them, we don't see them very often. They have apple sometimes, red and green pepper. Don't think theres anything else that I can think of.

i don't feed mine veggies if they have been in the run all day. ut if they hae only been in the run a couple of hours then i give them some lettuce.
Katie

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
My mum feeds all of ours once a day. But today she gave them some food in the run to be nice :) And they'll get another lot of veggies today. They get a wide variety of food. Plenty of grass in their run, they get broccoli, tomato, parsley, carrot, corn on the cob, spinach (can't spell) Oooo we give them a couple of dandilion leaves when we find them, we don't see them very often. They have apple sometimes, red and green pepper. Don't think theres anything else that I can think of.
plus Kale, and romain lettuce, cucumber

Oh yes! That too

I cut down on the veggies. I do give them something but not as much as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back