• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you get your piggies gifts for the holidays?

Tinka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Okay so I know my pets don’t have any concept of Christmas... but I couldn’t help but get Tuulikki a nice big Timothy hay mat at the store today. (: And I already have the ingredients planned out for her red and green Christmas salad. I was honestly hoping to have a new friend for her by now (her lifelong companion Tove passed a couple weeks ago) but the adoption process is a bit slow this time of year, which is okay. I’ll find other ways to spoil her until then.

Sooo has anyone else been shopping for their pets?

Absolutely and my snake gets a gift too they're my wierd little family and no one gets left out. 🎁

Carrot cottage, ratton balls, and forage for the spoilt little piggies and a fake plant for my lovely snake who kills all the nice real plants I get him.
Omg! I have a snake too! He is gonna get fed on Christmas, and I got him an extra little hide that should be really sweet in his recently upgraded tank. It’s hard to buy for a reptile that just wants to eat all the time lolol. What kinda snake do you have?

Omg! I have a snake too! He is gonna get fed on Christmas, and I got him an extra little hide that should be really sweet in his recently upgraded tank. It’s hard to buy for a reptile that just wants to eat all the time lolol. What kinda snake do you have?

Spirit is a corn snake. Technically my fiances pet but I love him so he's mine (I think that's how that works). What snake do you have? I'm hoping to redo his enclosure with any Christmas money I get as he's spent the Last 10 years of his life in a 1ft by 3ft viv that's really too small for him and I just want to spoil him with a 5ft viv, new hides, cork bark and lots of things to hide in and climb on. He deserves it he's a long ginger angel.

20201124_220536.jpg

@Sweet Potato he's gorgeous, hopefully you'll be able to upgrade his enclosure I bet he'd love that and with regards to your fiance isn't it "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" 😂 so spirit is yours 😂
I'd love to get a snake but my daughter is terrified of them 😔 so I'll have to wait a few years until she moves out 🤔

I don’t normally get anything for any of mine for Christmas. They always get some treat extra veg peelings etc though.
But, I have got a new wooden hide coming today for the piggies. I’d had my eye on it for ages but couldn’t decide whether to get it or not as it is more expensive than I’d normally buy, but couldn’t resist any longer! So thatll be the piggies xmas present which they will be given today as I can’t wait!

Back