• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Your guineas that you love them?

My hubby was laughing at me (good naturedly...I hope) because after cleaning the guineas out I'd given them all a kiss and said "Love you" :-*
Actually I think he was a tad jealous ::) ;D

I bet I am not the only one to tell my guineas this?

Barbara

I'm the same when I first see them all and the buns in the morning I say morning girls and boys did you have a good night ? Then I add love you lots. After my first pick up check they always have a huggle and an I love you darling. My neighbours think I'm potty ! :D

Yep i always tell my boys that i love them :)

Matt thinks I'm crackers ;D

yup guilty. I call myself mummy to and I make num num noises when they get their veggies or a treat. Boyfriend thinks I'm crazy. ;D

I used to sing "Cant take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli to Billie and sub "baby" for "Billie"

Altogether now <sings>

"I love you Billieeeeee, and if its quite alright I need you Billleee, to warm a lonely night" etc etc ;D ;D ;D

I used to sing it all the way through sometimes, much to the amusement of my Polish neighbours :D

BEATRICE said:
I'm the same when I first see them all and the buns in the morning I say morning girls and boys did you have a good night ? Then I add love you lots. After my first pick up check they always have a huggle and an I love you darling. My neighbours think I'm potty ! :D

same here every morning its morning boys and girls in each shed is everyone alright? the night time its night night dont let the mites and bugs bite, and I always sing Bon jovi to mine when cleaning them out neighbours say I'm so sweet lol nutty but sweet, makes me sound like a snickers bar lol

Yup, I am called Mummy, and I tell them many times a day how much i love them, and have been known to sing to them too, especially "I knew I loved you before I met you" - Savage Garden and David Gray's "The one I love".

Oh yeah!
When I come in the door I shout up the stairs 'Hiya boys mammys home' and am always kissing them and telling them I love them he he ;D

me tooo. and when i go to shut the shed door at night i always say 'night night babies mwahhhhhh' my OH dosent laugh anymore, ive caught him doing it to our new chinchilla ! ;D

I would'nt dare when hubby is about, he would think I really had lost the plot! When I'm sat at computer, like now, I will lean over into his cage and whisper sweet nothings to him. i say things like "who's a booty boy then? yes you are, and oh will say, I know but thanks, to which my obvious reply,I'm not talking to you! They just don't understand do they? ;D

Me and my boyfriend tell our piggies we love them and we are mummy and daddy-I think we are nutters but at least we are happy nutters! :D

Oh yes i'm just as potty about my little boy.
Every morning i still say hello to Sully who passed away, i can see where he's buried :'( then i call out to Duke good morning and ask him if he had a good sleep, and chat non stop to him whilst i give him his veggies. At night time when i put him to bed i always kiss his little ears, they're so soft and fuzzy, and wish him a good night :D So yep I'm a total slave to him and i love it :D

I always say hullo to Bil in his little casket in the kitchen as well

I dont have any piggies at mo ( hopefully that will change on saturday) But i always talk and sing to my babys. I sing YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.....to my mums dog ebony, shes a rescue and hasnt a clue how to play and its the only time you can get her excited .Her little tail goes barmy as though she knows what you are singing to her ..lol
Picture092-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back