• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
....With Bumble being 9 weeks old today, it would be sensible to get him a male freind. I pay loads of attention to him, and as he is on my pathway to the kitchen and bathroom I'm always about. But he doesnt seem to be very cuddly any more. He'll sit in my arms for a few minutes getting squidges then he gets fidgity and jumps back in his cage(I'm always on the cages level) Hes turned into a right barnpot and is very flighty. Darting about like an idiot. popcorning, up down under over in and out. It makes me laff but I'm worried hes going mad from lonelyness.mallethead

Maybe it might help, Tigger got really depressed on me last week with all the separation he had from Thumper, since Thumper has improved and been with him full time again he's like a new piggie, Thumper seems to give him his confidence and personality if you know what I mean?xox

I would, my Charlie is on his own since Dinky died and I can't wait for him to have a friend again- he runs round and popcorns etc, but does seem sad somehow

Blacky is just like that too! He's always doing laps of his cage! Much more active than his Sis, when I bring him out he popcorns on my lap! Maybe it's a male thing? It does seem like a long wait to neuter them doesn't it! I'm gonna hang on in as not room for 2 cages forever. I'm sure bumble is happy. I would be more worries if he became withdrawn and inactive. I'm not an expert though! Xx

When he's not being a barnpot, he sits under his play table and looks really unhappy. I shall look into it. I know there is a rescue around my area. So I shall see about pairing him up. Hes going to be such a big piggly, so I think a robust young boar freind will do him good. Id love a crested Piggly. I loooove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back