• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do Your Piggies Kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George loves nothing more than shoving his tongue up my nostrils, which I guess is... nice. A couple of my girls give big wet fat tongued licks :love:

Oh gosh - I'm sitting here laughing right now, that's so funny! :D:wub: and sweet.

Freddie went through a phase of being a bit of a lap piggy and he would also lick at times, but has now gone back to an 'explorer piggy'. He is a tweaker too though, so I'm never totally sure if he will lick or tweak.
Ruby will sometimes groom me, and the two of them will sometimes groom each other.
Penny won't sit still and is also one to go off exploring, whilst Rosie still doesn't want to know me except for food.

Smudge licks any available skin, including hands, forearms, neck and face. She also likes licking noses, especially the tip! Snowy is also a licker, and basically washes my hands for me. Such a thoughtful boar!
Poppy licks fingers and forearms, and cutie loves licking my neck. Sweetie licks forearms, and Fudge is NOT a licker. The others are lap piggies, but not Fudge. She wriggles and wants to escape to explore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back