• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

DOCTOR ATKINS 6TH JAN 2005 - 28TH FEB 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My darling Doctor passed away at 1.30 this afternoon.

I left him at the vet's this morning for an investigation. After an x ray the vet saw Dr's teeth had grown back even bigger than before. He gave Dr anaesthesia and cut the teeth. Dr woke from anaesthesia and seemed well. Then suddenly he went into respiratory and cardiac failure. The vet was with him at the time and said Dr was peaceful.

I was too scared to ring the vet while I was at work. I came home to answer machine messages explaining what had happened. I went to the vets to see Dr. The vet gave me the chippings from Dr's teeth and his xray. Riffy, Scarby and I are taking Dr to my parents' in Cornwall this weekend.

Darling Darling Doctor, you are no less special just because you are in a different place. You brought so much love, fun and laughter to my life. Your fabulous coat, your chirrupy songs, your stampy back feet, they will be in my thoughts and my heart for ever. God bless you, Dr, and goodnight. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((LUCINDA))))))) I'm so sorry. I am crying with you. So sad!! I dont know what else to say to ease your pain.

Michele

I'm so sorry Lucinda :( (((((big hugs))))

Bev x x

I am so, so sorry to read this Lucinda.

You have fought so hard for Dr and did everything you possibly could for him. He had a truely wonderful Mum in you.

RIP Little man.

xx

Lucinda.. I am so very sorry love to read this. I knew how much he meant to you.

He was a very lucky piggy to have a Mummy like you

Mega, mega gigantic hugs to you

Love Kelly xx

Thank you everyone. i have put a thread in the rainbow bridge bit as well.

I believe Dr had a happy time with me and Riffy and Scarby. This was not unexpected but it doesn't make the pain any less.

Doctor was amazing.

Course it doesnt.. he knew how much you loved him and loved you the same.. he'll aways be with you

It is so kind of everyone to write such good things about Doctor - he truly deserves to be remembered for so many things. He was the most wonderful little friend who was greatly loved by all of us. We are all so sad today.
Caroline x

It hurts so much.
Riffy and Scarby are really sad too.
We are planning a lovely burial.
x

aww, it'll get easier in time my love.. They will miss him like you do.. you're all there for each other..

Lots of love
Kelly xx

crap really. I am so sad. I am at work today, but the Drs are being so sweet.

Aww, Lucinda, I'm so sorry. You have been fighting so hard to lead Dr to a full recovery and I am so upset to hear the news.

He was a special piggy and you were a wonderful piggy nurse and mummy!

Big Hugs! :'(

Livie x

Lucinda,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.
I'm thinking of you and sending hugs :'(
x

Thank you so much Debbie. I look an absolute fright here today (red red eyes!) A couple of the Drs have asked what is the matter. They are being so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back