Does Anyone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvrilA

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Leave the radio on so their piggies won't be lonely when you go out?!
My piggies are having floor time and I need to pop out so I've left the radio on for them! My hubby thinks I'm crazy......!

Lol I leave the dogs a radio on when I go out . When I am in the guineas have theirs on radio 4 from their tea time until bed time.

Haha! Well at least i'm not the only one! :) we do it for the pigs and the dog! Don't think the pigs are too fussed but the dog gets stressed when you nip to the shop across the road! :(

I do it for my budgie Skye she loves xfm when we go out because she stays in her cage when no ones in. Flys around after we come in. Used to do it for my late dog and cats too. My piggies like a bit of music in the evening very fussy wot tho. Fav at the mo is Tom Odell . So no your not mad at all x

I do it for my budgie Skye she loves xfm when we go out because she stays in her cage when no ones in. Flys around after we come in. Used to do it for my late dog and cats too. My piggies like a bit of music in the evening very fussy wot tho. Fav at the mo is Tom Odell . So no your not mad at all x
Oh your Skye too just like my new budgie xx

Haha! I am indeed! and lol my piggies have a taste in music too! I was delighted when i was playing guns n roses one day and they went mental popcorning and wheeking away! It was adorable. My little headbangers lol

Haha! I am indeed! and lol my piggies have a taste in music too! I was delighted when i was playing guns n roses one day and they went mental popcorning and wheeking away! It was adorable. My little headbangers lol
Wow wot discerning piggies you have. I can't listen to The Editors at all they just don't like them, headphones only. But Two door cinema club they do like however. give up with Kings of Leon definite no no. But I love them , my piggies are the best.:hug:

They are an odd pair. They hate it when i even get a text yet they get really excited when you put on heavier music. They do it with Nirvana and even R.A.T.M. killing in the name of. lol i thought they'd be mortified but more headbanging! and second that! :) piggies are the best ever! :D

Yes we leave the radio on all day whether we are home or not. People at work thought I was mad when I told them but I just knew I wouldn't be the only one!

Well thanks to this post I put the radio on for Alby & Fudge. They loved it! Especially fudge who started popcorning around the cage. :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back