• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Does anyone use Hemcore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone uses Hemcore. The country store where I got my megazorb stocks, hemcore, allbed (same as easibed but cheaper), aquamax and rapport. I want to try something different once the megazorb is finished.

Looking for some opinions please.

Keep Telling everyone to try Duobed,most country stores can get it for you. It is lovely and dust free soft and absorbant

I saw the suggestion and I went into the duobed website. I am waiting on an email telling me where my nearest stockist is. I asked the country store when I called them today and they hadn't heard of it.

Just wondering if anyone uses Hemcore. The country store where I got my megazorb stocks, hemcore, allbed (same as easibed but cheaper), aquamax and rapport. I want to try something different once the megazorb is finished.

Looking for some opinions please.

I tried Hemcore after reading something by Chrissie at Gorgeous Guineas. I was pleasantly surprised by how absorbant it was, the only trouble I have subsequently had is getting hold of it! Last time I bought a bale of aubiose, again it works well despite looking like it should be sharp! It too is good at soaking up the wet and is easy to dispose of.

My only worry with Duobed Christine is that it appears to be a straw/shavings mix - neither of which I would use for my piggies (personal choice). It is not a bedding I have come across before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back