Does My Males Smell My Female Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottishdean

New Born Pup
Reaction score
We recently got 2 girls 3 weeks ago, luna and lily, we have 2 boars called chester and charlie, and for the past week charlie has been going absolutely nuts, if the girls wheek then he starts, he bites the bars of his cage which he hasnt done before, he is always trying to fit through the spars (far to big to get out) hes peeing everywhere and its almost like there singing to each other, when they start i can hear them, there in my room in different cages directly across the room from each other. I can hear them from the front garden and my room is at the back of the house, is he trying to get to them? Is he trying to impress them? Or is it some kind of mating ritual? Thanks in advance.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
We recently got 2 girls 3 weeks ago, luna and lily, we have 2 boars called chester and charlie, and for the past week charlie has been going absolutely nuts, if the girls wheek then he starts, he bites the bars of his cage which he hasnt done before, he is always trying to fit through the spars (far to big to get out) hes peeing everywhere and its almost like there singing to each other, when they start i can hear them, there in my room in different cages directly across the room from each other. I can hear them from the front garden and my room is at the back of the house, is he trying to get to them? Is he trying to impress them? Or is it some kind of mating ritual? Thanks in advance.
He's certainly aware of and excited about the girls, telling them what a great guy he is if you hear and see him rumblestrut, and he will be doing his best to sneak out if he can figure out a way how to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.