Dom's Special Nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So delighted to have found a way of dealing with Dom's extra special nail, Dom has an extra thick nail on his left foot, I use to get so stressed trying to trim it as it caused him a great deal of discomfort, so I raided my wife's cupboards and draws and borrowed her nail files, this is the 3rd time I've filed his nails and to be honest they are looking super neat now. It does take more time, but these things cannot be rushed and Its more time to spend making a absolute fuss of Dom BONUS! Dom finds nail days very relaxing now... Almost to relaxing :D
IMG_20150728_174601.jpg

"All done now Dom"
"Any chance of a belly rub Dad?"
IMG_20150728_173225.jpg

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a beautiful piggy! Suprised you manage to keep him in that position, one of my girls would be wheeking the roof down in protest :D

Reactions: Moo

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
Can you get Dom to have a word with my devil-pig Pixel? The second she realises there are clippers nearby she starts contorting herself every which way and muttering away to herself :))

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can you get Dom to have a word with my devil-pig Pixel? The second she realises there are clippers nearby she starts contorting herself every which way and muttering away to herself :))
Veggies make an excellent distraction, especially if they only get certain types on special days :tu:

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh that pose is just so utterly adorable! what a cutie pie :love:

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love Tubby and Dom :love: Such dudes, they obviously trust you very much, you have a great bond with them/.

Status
Not open for further replies.